Tuesday, September 02, 2014

The US Postal Service Cares (actually this was kind of a nice gesture)

Well, this is a new one for me and my family.  We got some mail today.  My wife called me over this evening to tell me and said "it might make something good for my blog".  But it was very strange. From the US Postal Service.  In a plastic bag and the bag read "We care ..." see below:


And inside of this was half of a piece of mail.  A card.  It felt very weird.  Like someone was censoring us but most likely some machine just ate the other half.

Front
Back

Add caption
They easily could have just tossed this once it got damaged.  Glad they did this.  Now, mind you, I still detest all their junk mail / bulk mail policies, but this was nice ..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most recent post

My Ode to Yolo Bypass

Gave my 1st ever talk about Yolo Bypass and my 1st ever talk about Nature Photography. Here it is ...